New Features in STAR*NET 7.2:
• Network Plot Imagery.
- Enhance your network plot with georeferenced raster images and other data files, using local files or online sources.
- Over 150 supported file formats including Raster Images, DWG/DXF Drawings, Shapefiles, MrSID, LiDAR, GeoPDF, GeoTIFF, Microstation DGN, ASCII Coordinates, ESRI, ERDAS, Garmin, KML, COLLADA, Sketchup, and many many many more...
- Stream online imagery from any WMS (Web Map Service), WCS (Web Coverage Service), OSM (OpenStreetMap Tiles), Google Maps Tiles, or TMS (Tile Map Service) source.
- STAR*NET can now be translated into any language, and STAR*NET dealers and users across the globe are already hard at work translating the program.
- Please contact MicroSurvey Software Inc for information on specific languages, or to help translate STAR*NET into your language.
- STAR*NET and all of the conversion utilities are now Unicode compatible to support non-latin character sets. An option to encode all input and output files as either ANSI or Unicode is available in the new Language Selection dialog.
Additional details and download links are available in our Helpdesk news feed.