FieldGenius 8.0 Release

Discussion of FieldGenius related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

FieldGenius 8.0 Release

Postby Yifan Xia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:20 pm

MicroSurvey is pleased to announce the release of FieldGenius 8.0, a major update to its powerful and easy-to-use survey field data collection software.

Developed through close market collaboration and feedback from users, FieldGenius 8 provides tight control over crucial aspects of field data collection through expanded toolsets and an enhanced user experience.

To provide more value to our customers, we have restructured the features in what used to be the "Advanced" module. Everthing except for the roading package are now available for FREE to all FieldGenius users. (This includes surfaces, areas, volumes, slope staking, point scanning, and more.)

We have also simplified the product options for FieldGenius, offering the two most popular configurations as the "Standard" and "Premium" editions, respectively:

Check out the News Article for more details:
http://helpdesk.microsurvey.com/index.p ... dgenius-80

FieldGenius 8.0 Download can be found here:
http://helpdesk.microsurvey.com/index.p ... ieldgenius
Yifan Xia
Mobile Products Manager
MicroSurvey Software Inc.
Yifan Xia

Re: FieldGenius 8.0 Release

Postby GeoffO » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:13 am

Hi All - I hope I have posted this in the correct forum. I currently have FieldGenius 7.2.12.13 Advanced + Total Station + Robotic + GNSS installed and I would like to know if I can upgrade to version 8?

Thanks
Geoff
GeoffO

Re: FieldGenius 8.0 Release

Postby GeoffO » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:46 pm

Thanks Yifan - I do have version 8 downloaded already, I just need to know what the cost will be?

Geoff
GeoffO

Return to FieldGenius