[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MicroSurvey Software Inc. • View topic - preventing lines from being trimmed when adding post symbols

preventing lines from being trimmed when adding post symbols

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

preventing lines from being trimmed when adding post symbols

Postby evilmutent » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:53 pm

I would like to know if there is a way (and I'm sure there is) to add a symbol, such as an empty post, without having the lines being trimmed around them:?:
Question Thanks for your help!!
evilmutent

Postby Glen Cameron » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:03 pm

If you are using our Quick Posts and you always want them to work this way - go into AutoMAP and edit each symbol that you use and set the Trim Radius to 0 and save the library file.

Cheers,
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
City of North Bay, Ontario
Glen Cameron

Postby evilmutent » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:53 am

Well, I may need to clear this up more. I would like to add the empty post symbol, and have it seem like it cuts the lines, but not have them actually be trimmed. So I guess that means covering them. I tried making symbols that did this by filling in the circle with a colour 255, so when it prints, it apears white insted of transparent. This worked until i brought it into a drawing when it was then added to the current layer which wasn't the white colour that it needs to be.

thats kind of what i am trying to do. thanks for your help!
evilmutent

Return to MicroSurvey CAD