Twubbled Toolbars-2004-old topic, new problem?

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

Twubbled Toolbars-2004-old topic, new problem?

Postby fiskls » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:42 am

:lol: So I have been re-setting my toolbars to make more room for drawing space, and in this process remove buttons I never use. This helps to condense my toolbar space. My problem is that I have inadvertently deleted buttons that I wanted to keep and do not know how to retrieve them. Example; the modify layer toolbar (freeze, thaw etc.) I have only thaw and the question mark. I need the others but cant find or dont know where to look to put them back on the list. What would be the solution to my twubbles??

:shock:
Sincerely,
Chet Murray
fiskls

Postby Glen Cameron » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:47 am

It sounds like the toolbar you are looking for is called MS LAYER.
You can run the Customize command, go to the toolbars tab, and then scroll on the left to the MS LAYER toolbar, and drag the desired icons to a toolbar, to add them back in again.

Cheers,
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
City of North Bay, Ontario
Glen Cameron

Postby fiskls » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:01 am

Thanks Glen, for your response. I still cannot restore the full MSLayer palette.All I have available on the toolbar are the Thaw and Inquiry buttons for the Layers palette.I am just afraid that I have corruptions somewhere, even after un-installing, deleting, and re-installing MSCad2004 as you suggested.I will continue to search in Help section for what it is that I am in need of since your suggestion didnt quite do it. Thanks, Happy New Year and Cheers.

Chet Murray
fiskls

Postby Glen Cameron » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:49 am

If you have uninstalled the program, deleted the MSCAD2004 folder and anything in it - then did a clean reinstall up to and including SP#9, and the toolbar is still not correct or complete, then this tells me your Windows Registry may be where the problem is.

Good Luck with it!
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
City of North Bay, Ontario
Glen Cameron

Return to MicroSurvey CAD