COGO - First Point default

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

COGO - First Point default

Postby B. K. Lemons » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:55 pm

For some reason now when I do COGO the default first "Enter From Point" is 2 rather than 1.

There is no point 1 in my template. So that's not the reason 2 is offered as the first point.

Hot Toggles says "Next pt: 1". So the Next pt. is set correctly.

What have I failed to re-set or clear out so that the initial From Point offered is 1 instead of 2?
B. K. Lemons

COGO FIRST POINT

Postby Richard Sands » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:33 pm

Check what your default drawing Hot Toggles is set to (not sure why HT says 1 in new dwg) - I imagine it carries that setting forward. You may need to reopen your template. reset Hot Toggles save as dwt, close and try again.
There may just be a glitch in system?
regards, Richard
Richard Sands

Postby B. K. Lemons » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:11 am

That's what I thought, something in the template that needs to be reset, or the template needs to be recreated from scratch. Got too late before I could try that.

Fortunately, this isn't a bottleneck that stops work. Just enter 1 for first point. After that, it properly suggests 2 for second point. It's just one of those things that one would like to clear up in the beginning so that he doesn't have to look at it every time.

It will probably get resolved by accident the same way it was created by accident.
B. K. Lemons

Return to MicroSurvey CAD