SP3 Bug?

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

SP3 Bug?

Postby Michael O'Connor » Wed May 07, 2003 1:56 pm

When annotating along a curve, I recieve "Error creating resbuf in 32.c" trying to post a raduis using the "Rad" prefix. The "Arc" prefix works fine and both worked properly until I installed SP3. Any thoughts?
Michael O'Connor

Annotating a Curve

Postby Glen Cameron » Wed May 07, 2003 6:35 pm

Are we talking about labeling the stationing along a horizontal Alignment in AutoRoute?

Can you be more specific about the actual command you ran and where it was located, so I can test it here and see what gives?

Cheers,
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
City of North Bay, Ontario
Glen Cameron

Postby Michael O'Connor » Fri May 09, 2003 8:25 am

Glen,
I executed the annotation on curve command from the icon on the Bearing/Distance/Curve toolbox when the error occurs.

Michael
Michael O'Connor

Curves

Postby Glen Cameron » Fri May 09, 2003 11:26 am

Sorry Michael, I was thinking of another portion fo the program.

I just installed the SP#3 on my system again and drew a few arcs. I then went to the Label On Arc command (picked it from both the pulldown menu as well as from the toolbox) and it seemed to work perfectly for me, every time.

Perhaps something did not get installed correctly and maybe starting fresh may clear the problem you are having.

My install here was a clean install of SP#2 from the CD with SP#3 installed from this web-site. Maybe you can uninstall the program, then clean out the folder and reinstall as I did.

Cheers,
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
City of North Bay, Ontario
Glen Cameron

Return to MicroSurvey CAD