Service Pack 2 for MicroSurvey CAD 2010 is now available for download!
A few of the most notable changes include...
• Introducing MicroSurvey CAD Ultimate - MicroSurvey CAD Ultimate contains all of the functionality of MicroSurvey CAD Premium plus advanced Point Cloud functionality, it is the Ultimate solution for land surveyors who need to work with LiDAR and/or Laser Scanner data.
• Improved XYZ Coding - several improvements including 3D Arcs and 2D or 3D Polylines.
• Improved 3D Curves - a new method to specify the curve courseness has been added which decreases the total vertex count and filesize without degrading the geometry of the curve.
• Improved Point Block Importer - A "Scan" function, Wildcard support in Block Names, and the ability to import blocks without Point Number, Elevation, and/or Description attributes.
• Improved Leica GSI Importer - several bug fixes related to importing and processing Leica GSI files.
• And much more!! Please see the Release Notes link below for full details.
Existing MicroSurvey CAD users with a current maintenance plan must use the USB License Manager application to update their USB License Key(s) before this version can be run. If your maintenance plan has expired, please call MicroSurvey Software Inc. at 1-800-668-3312 or contact your local MicroSurvey dealer to renew it. If you have never installed MicroSurvey CAD 2010 before, you can install it as a fully-functional 30-day trial version.
Release Notes and Download Links:
Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1