First, make sure Drawing Scale, Linetype scale, and Global Linetype scale are coherent.
- Set Drawing Scale
cnf_edit_general -- or -- MsTools > MicroSurvey Job Defaults...
Set the Drawing Scale Factor most appropriate for your drawing. Click [ OK ].
- At this point, you may need to re-scale your complete drawing if you are changing the scale factor by a lot. The command is ms_rescale, or MsPoints > Re-Scale Complete Drawing. Not that while ms_rescale does not appear to re-run automated line creation (e.g. SDRMap coding), I think it does re-run AutoMAP, so lines, points, symbols would get set back to their AutoMAP specified layers, linetypes etc.
- Set Linetype scale and Global linetype scale
SETTINGS -- or -- OPTIONS -- or -- Settings > Drawing Settings [ Entity Creation tab ]
Linetype scale => 0.5 (Imperial) 1.0 (Metric)
Global linetype scale => matches Drawing Scale Factor
After making all these changes, I would switch to a Paper space tab, but the linetypes would still not be correct. The fix appears to be:
- FOREACH paper space, deselect any/all viewports. (i.e. make it so no viewports are active)
- Run the command "psltscale" and set the value to OFF
- FOREACH viewport in this particular paperspace
- make the viewport active
- run the command 'regen'
HTH if anyone else runs into linetypes not displaying correctly in paper space.