[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MicroSurvey Software Inc. • View topic - MSCAD2004 Lot Closure Routine Difficulties...

MSCAD2004 Lot Closure Routine Difficulties...

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

MSCAD2004 Lot Closure Routine Difficulties...

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:39 pm

I’m having a problem with the Lot Closure Program in the new MSCAD2004. When I check the Lot Closure, if I do not want to accept the closure result, I cannot back up through the courses. The dialogue box keeps asking me to “Please enter an integer between 1 and 999990.”

I’ve tried to appease the “beast” by entering an integer in any available box, but to no avail. I’m fresh out of integers to sacrifice on top of the computer screen, too.

My “work around” is to bail from the Lot Closure routine and then go back in. I can make my edits that way, but I can’t step back through my course as I could with MSCAD2002.

Any suggestions?

Postby ianw2 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:41 pm

OOPS! I guess I must have logged out. The last post regarding the Lot Closure Routine was from me.
Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson Land Surveying, Inc.
Temecula CA 92591
(951) 684-1044
ianw2

problem

Postby Glen Cameron » Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:58 am

Hi Ian,

We are aware of the problem and it is on the list for the programmers to fix as soon as they are able. When we have it fixed, it will be included in the following Service Patch.

Cheers,
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
City of North Bay, Ontario
Glen Cameron

Return to MicroSurvey CAD