[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MicroSurvey Software Inc. • View topic - Solid Hatch

Solid Hatch

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

Solid Hatch

Postby zubler » Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:29 am

I brought an Autocad 2002 dwg with solid hatching into Mscad 2002. All the solid hatching disapeared. When I was done working in Mscad I saved it in acad format. I then opened it in Autocad... All the solid hatching was gone. To make matters worse when I import anything with solid hatching the hatching disapears. When I copied the object with the hatching into another dwg the hatching is there. Is there a system varibable in Mscad that is responsible for viewing hatches?

Kirby
zubler

Hatching

Postby Glen Cameron » Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:18 am

I just created a drawing in AutoCAD 2002 and saved the DWG. Then I opened MSCAD2002 and opened the DWG. The solid patterns looked perfectly correct in my drawing. I also opened the same DWG in MSCAD2004, same situation.

If you have an example that is not working, I would like to get a copy of the original DWG to see if I can duplicate your results in 2002 and see if this is an issue with 2004 as well.

If you have the DWG, please email it to me at support@microsurvey.com along with any details or instructions I may need to reproduce this issue.

Cheers,
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
City of North Bay, Ontario
Glen Cameron

Solid hatch disappears

Postby cathy » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:18 am

cathy

Return to MicroSurvey CAD