[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MicroSurvey Software Inc. • View topic - MSCad 2004 SP9 Printing problems

MSCad 2004 SP9 Printing problems

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

MSCad 2004 SP9 Printing problems

Postby abacuspros » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:15 am

Since installing SP9, we have encountered problems with certain linetypes printing. These include hidden lines, phantom lines, and dashed lines. Although they show up on the screen and are not frozen or locked, they do not show up on print preview and thus do not print. If you zoom in tightly to these lines and print to an 8.5"X11" printer, they print out correctly. This problem is intermittent but time consuming to deal with. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
abacuspros

printing linetypes

Postby Glen Cameron » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:19 am

What is the LTSCALE set to?
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
City of North Bay, Ontario
Glen Cameron

Postby abacuspros » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:44 am

The Lt Scale varies from drawing to drawing. I typically have it set to 1/2 the drawing scale. Of Late, it is set to 100. I do not see why the Lt Scale would make a difference.
abacuspros

Linetypes

Postby Vincent Popish » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:09 pm

We to have had that problem, if we set our ltscale to a different scale than usual, sometimes it then prints. I will bet 2005 fixes that problem.
Thanks,
Vince Popish
Vincent Popish

ltscale

Postby Gnat Buzbee » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:45 pm

I have found that if I have my ltscale set to half of my drawing scale then all of the lines look ok on the screen and plotted.
Gnat Buzbee

Printing problems

Postby D Moehrke » Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:13 pm

Occasionally I have the same issue on my workstation, but no one else has had this experience. I have reloaded the program without success. One thing that I have noticed that this only happens when I copy/import a title sheet or detail from another folder, but have not isolated which one.
D Moehrke

Return to MicroSurvey CAD