[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MicroSurvey Software Inc. • View topic - Layout view outline (not) plotting

Layout view outline (not) plotting

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

Layout view outline (not) plotting

Postby GEM » Tue May 24, 2005 10:35 am

I looked at the forum listings going back over a year and I didn't see a question regarding this issue. How can I get the layout view outline rectangle/box not to plot? In ACAD you are able to move the outline to another layer that you shut off. Then the layout outline doesn't plot in paper space. Any suggestions. Thanks
Glenn
GEM

Layout Viewport

Postby Glen Cameron » Tue May 24, 2005 11:53 am

Create a new layer, called whatever you wish, then make it current. Now create the Layout Mode viewport on that layer. Switch to another working layer and you can then freeze that viewport layer.

Cheers,
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
City of North Bay, Ontario
Glen Cameron

Postby ianw2 » Tue May 24, 2005 2:48 pm

Bingo, Glen!

I use a very sphisticated laying system specially coded for our office. I created a layer in my template drawing called...are you ready for this..."VIEWPORT"!

Create the veiwport in...well...the Viewport layer. Switch back to my SHEET_TEXT layer (I told you it was a sophisticated coding system!) and freeze the VIEWPORT layer. Bingo...no outlines!
Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson Land Surveying, Inc.
Temecula CA 92591
(951) 684-1044
ianw2

Return to MicroSurvey CAD