[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MicroSurvey Software Inc. • View topic - 2005 Plotting...

2005 Plotting...

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

2005 Plotting...

Postby ianw2 » Sat May 28, 2005 10:52 am

I have gone through the exercise in setting up the plot style I use regularly. It creates the file “IWLS.ctb” just fine.

In the movie on plotting, Jason sets the printing default under “Cad tools” > “Options” > “Printing” to “Use color-dependent print styles”. In the “Default print style table:”, the CTB file can be selected. I select my new IWLS.ctb file and close the dialogue box.

Then, in the printer dialogue box under the “Advanced” tab, all I have access to are .stb files. There are no .ctb files available. I cannot get the plot to come up in anything but color and only one lineweight. The specified “Use color-dependent print styles” seems to have no effect at all.

Any suggestions?
Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson Land Surveying, Inc.
Temecula CA 92591
(951) 684-1044
ianw2

Postby Darcy Detlor » Sat May 28, 2005 9:19 pm

When you create a drawing it normally is set to use Style tables or Color tables. You can convert a drawing from one type to another with the command:

convertpstyles

It is fairly well described in the help system under Changing a drawing's print style table type

Certainly better than I can do it here. :)
Darcy Detlor,
President,
MicroSurvey Software Inc.
darcy.detlor@microsurvey.com
Darcy Detlor
Site Admin

Postby ianw2 » Sun May 29, 2005 6:34 am

Thanks again, Darcy!

You know, I've readed through both the on-line help manuals (MicroSurvey and IntelliCAD) and I never saw that section.

For some reason, on-line manuals do not "soak in" to my head the way that "old fashioned" paper opnes do.
Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson Land Surveying, Inc.
Temecula CA 92591
(951) 684-1044
ianw2

Return to MicroSurvey CAD