Active Batch anything

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

Active Batch anything

Postby R. R. Spear » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:34 am

For some reason these features do not work well for me. Does anyone else have issues with them?

I won't get into the traverse batch programs this time. Today I am working with batch COGO and I calculated a curve this way -
at pc I backsighted downline, turned ninety and calc'd radius point. Next went to curve and used dialog box to calculate pt. This calc'd a point clockwise and I wanted it to go ccw.

Now here is what is odd. After reseting the point and overwriting it, I all of a sudden have point numbers next to my descriptions on the screen. They are the same color as the description but can not be picked to identify properties. However, they change size with zoom in and zoom out, just like the new feature with MSCAD2005. But I am running in MSCAD2004! What's going on?

Rspear
R. R. Spear

Postby rwhatman » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:22 am

Sounds like you turn on INDENPENDENT POINTS.

Just type IPN and they will go off.
rwhatman

IPN

Postby Glen Cameron » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:35 am

IPN/IPD/IPE were all available in MSCAD2004 but few used them. So we default to IPN on in 2005 so peopale can be made aware of them.

As Richard said - type in IPN and they will go away. It is a toggle that can turn them on/off.

Cheers,
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
City of North Bay, Ontario
Glen Cameron

Return to MicroSurvey CAD