[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MicroSurvey Software Inc. • View topic - still no luck with points from PC to DC(NIKON DTM330)

still no luck with points from PC to DC(NIKON DTM330)

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

still no luck with points from PC to DC(NIKON DTM330)

Postby MATT » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:06 am

STILL NO LUCK WITH THE TRANSFER FROM COMPUTER TO STATION PRIOR POST HAS THE INFORMATION THUS FAR

MATT
MATT

ONE THING OF MENTION

Postby MATT » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:23 am

Note to Glen or whomever

When the station and the software was first purchased "Glen" suggested that we download information from station to software using the Sokia SDR33. Because of problems using the nikon designation.. If that then plays a part in the problems i am having now...

Thank you

Matt
MATT

DTM 330

Postby John Gallagher » Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:20 pm

Matt,
The field crew just got back in so I had the 330 in front of me to look at.One other thing to try,make sure the data bits is set to 8,stop bits to 1,parity set to none and the protocol to XONXOFF.
That last one seems to important as I tried it with all the other settings set as above but with protocol to none the gun loaded three points the gave me the error message.
Hope this one works.
John Gallagher
John Gallagher

NIKON UPLOAD

Postby Richard Sands » Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:22 pm

Matt
Not sure if this helps - I have an 821 and that and previous Nikon I had required the ASCCI file to end in .UP. That is you call the file say MATTSUPLOAD.UP1. If your editor adds a '.text' to that then remove that part of the extension. The Nikon will then look and accept the .UP file and read it straight in.
I assume you can download OK- if thats the case then the reverse should work fine - need to check your NEZ, ENZ configuration on the Nikon matches that of the file.
my 2 bobs worth
regards
Richard
Richard Sands

?

Postby MATT » Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:35 pm

John

Thanks for the help here i appreciate it......

? where are you changing these setting your refering to...
MATT

DTM 330

Postby John Gallagher » Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:12 pm

Matt,
The second dialog box that pops up after selecting upload to data collector.It says ready to send on top,then shows the file being uploaded,then lists the parameters.Just below the protocol box is a button to change these parameters.Click on that and make sure every thing there in terms of baud rate,stop bits and data bits matches the settings in the gun.
John Gallagher
John Gallagher

Return to MicroSurvey CAD