[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MicroSurvey Software Inc. • View topic - MSCAD2004 Print Preview

MSCAD2004 Print Preview

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

MSCAD2004 Print Preview

Postby ianw2 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:05 pm

Is it just me or does the print preview no longr support or show differences in line width of lines to plot?
Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson Land Surveying, Inc.
Temecula CA 92591
(951) 684-1044
ianw2

My preview is showing thick lines...

Postby Darcy Detlor » Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:22 pm

Hi Ian,

I'm not sure what you are seeing, but in my preview window I see thick lines. I have the "Print Colors" and "Use line width settings" checked on under the configuration settings. When I set up a thicker line for a particular color, it previews as a thick line.
Darcy Detlor,
President,
MicroSurvey Software Inc.
darcy.detlor@microsurvey.com
Darcy Detlor
Site Admin

Postby ianw2 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:42 pm

My pen table has a red line at 0.015" wide and a cyan line at 0.035" wide. Even with the "Use Line Width Settings" on and the Pen Table colors and line widths set, the 2 lines appear exactly the same width in the full screen preview image.

I have always been able to see the differences in line weights until I loaded SP#3 for MSCAD2004.
Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson Land Surveying, Inc.
Temecula CA 92591
(951) 684-1044
ianw2

Line widths

Postby Richard Sands » Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:23 am

Ian
Try setting a line width to something rather large (0.5") and and one very small to see if that shows differences.
regards
Richard Sands

Return to MicroSurvey CAD