[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MicroSurvey Software Inc. • View topic - Saving changes to Point Code Library

Saving changes to Point Code Library

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

Saving changes to Point Code Library

Postby Ron Mak » Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:48 pm

I am trying to make a change to my library - specifically moving the point number onto a different layer. I make the change, and then when closing the editor am prompted to save the change. I save the change, overwriting the mscad.csv file, but then when I change the code of the point, the point number does not move to the correct layer. I check the library, and see that the checkbox has not been set. I set the checkbox, save the mscad.csv file again, and try again, but it doesn't work. I check the checkbox for the point number, and it's clear again! What am I doing wrong? Is it possible that my file is somehow corrupt due to the fact that I copied my previous 2002 mscad.csv file?
Ron Mak

AutoMAP

Postby Glen Cameron » Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:27 pm

You could try saving the AutoMAP library file to a new name. The old one may be write protected?

If you can not get past it - please email me the file and let me know which description(s) you are having problems with and i will examine it and get back to you directly.

support@microsurvey.com

Cheers,
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
City of North Bay, Ontario
Glen Cameron

AUTOMAP Point

Postby Richard Sands » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:39 pm

Ron
Have you tried closing MSCAD and restarting it and then running Automap or whatever you were doing before? This has helped clear quite a few hangups for me in the past. (Though not all) Its a bit of an old fashioned remedy for many things.
Richard
Richard Sands

AutoMAP

Postby Glen Cameron » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:46 pm

As a follow-up, Ron sent me his file and we confirmed that there is a small bug in the routine. The programmers have fixed it today and it will be incorporated into the next service patch of MSCAD2004.

The problem is that the Elevation toggle needed to be on to maintain the Point Number toggle. If the Elevation was off then the Point Number would also be off.

Thank you for bringing it to out attention and look for SP#4 to include this fix. SP#4 will be out on this web-site very shortly!

Cheers,
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
City of North Bay, Ontario
Glen Cameron

Return to MicroSurvey CAD