Commands for palletes

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

Commands for palletes

Postby ergols1727 » Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:37 am

I'm trying to build/modify some of the palletes in MSCad 2004 and I'm having a tough time finding some of the commands that I want. Is there an easy way to search for or find all of the commands and their associated bitmaps ? I had this problem when I built a custom pallete in MSCad 2002. I kept opening "edit", "modify", "draw" palletes to try and find the command that I was looking for. Some of the commands are Cad specific and some of them are Microsurvey specific and are organized in different folders accordingly. Is there a "road map" somewhere that I can look at an overview of these file locations? I've tried the search command in the Windows explorer but it only lets me find the bitmap file if I know the right name of the file, or enough of the correct spelling that I can use wildcards. Some of these commands are pretty cryptic.
ergols1727

Palettes - Toolbars

Postby Glen Cameron » Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:53 am

Sorry, there is no catalog of the bitmaps and what command they were designed for. However, Windows explorer can be set to see the bmp files via the thumbnails setting. This does not show the command that they go with but they don't have to go with a specific command. You can intermix them, as desired. Or make your own, if desired.

Cheers,
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
City of North Bay, Ontario
Glen Cameron

Commands

Postby ergols1727 » Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:04 am

Actually Glen its the commands that I'm looking for. Once I find the command I'll either create a bitmap or use one that suits. Is there a listing of all commands available and what they do, either for Cad or Microsurvey?
ergols1727

Return to MicroSurvey CAD