[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MicroSurvey Software Inc. • View topic - Symbol problem

Symbol problem

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

Symbol problem

Postby steveunique » Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:00 am

I am trying to open a MSCad 2002 drawing with MSCad 2004 and the symbols from the MSCad 2002 are not showing up in the MSCad 2004 drawing.

Another problem I am having is sometimes when I close a drawing in MSCad 2004 it appears to lock up on me and I have to force it to end.

Steve
steveunique

MSCAD2004

Postby Glen Cameron » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:24 am

Please check to ensure that you are running the most up to date version of MSCAD2004. Older versions have had some issues that have been solved in the service patches.

You can grab the most current patch from the following web page:
http://www.microsurvey.com/support/mscad/index.htm

Keep an eye on this page as we will continue to post more service patches, as required.

Cheers,
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
City of North Bay, Ontario
Glen Cameron

Symbol problem

Postby steveunique » Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:46 pm

I am running the most recent version of MSCad 2004.
steveunique

2002 to 2004

Postby Glen Cameron » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:57 pm

If you have an example of a FLX from MSCAD2002 that when opened in MSCAD2004, has any differences, I would love to get a copy to examine.

You can email it to me at support@microsurvey.com.

Also - what version of Windows are you running on that computer?

Cheers,
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
Glen Cameron

Postby steveunique » Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:05 pm

I am using Windows XP. I will try to send the drawing tomorrow when I get a chance.

Steve
steveunique

Postby steveunique » Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:09 am

How am I suppose to get you the drawing, do you have an email address?

Steve
steveunique

Email

Postby Glen Cameron » Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:34 am

I posted it above. but here it is again :)
support@microsurvey.com

Cheers,
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
Glen Cameron

Postby steveunique » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:17 am

Okay I sent you the file.... I guess it would help if I scrolled up to get the email address.

Thanks
Steve
steveunique

Return to MicroSurvey CAD