Design pts in ATE

Discussion of FieldGenius related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

Design pts in ATE

Postby bobL » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:15 am

After downloading a job and opening Active Traverse Editor to view the fieldwork, points that were calc'd in the field don't show up. They were highlighted in green before as design points. If I switch to FC/TDS mode in the format pulldown they show up, but I don't have time to decipher the info in that mode... any help would be appreciated
bobL

Postby Jason Poitras » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:51 am

Hi Bob,

When you turn on the FG/TDS toggle in the Active Traverse Editor, it displays all information that was saved in the raw file. Are you wanting the design points that you staked to be displayed? If you do, then you need to turn on the FG/TDS option in the Format menu. Your design coordinates for your stake points will be displayed as DE records.
Jason Poitras
General Manager
[email protected]
Jason Poitras
Site Admin

Postby bobL » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:15 pm

I want the design pts to be highlighted in green without having to resort to FG/TDS mode as it was in the previous version. FG/TDS mode is too garbled and time consuming to dechiper, its much nicer the way it was, east to read, easy to reconstruct what went on in the field.
bobL

Postby bobL » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:07 am

Has displaying the design pts been changed from the last version? If not then why do they not show up anymore in non fg/tds mode??
bobL

Return to FieldGenius