[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MicroSurvey Software Inc. • View topic - Figure/Line Group Numbers

Figure/Line Group Numbers

Discussion of FieldGenius related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

Figure/Line Group Numbers

Postby Bill Tellier » Tue Mar 04, 2003 8:27 am

When using the FG in the field the Figure number is displayed in the active lines area. If I mess up a line or 10 lines in the field how can I automatically correct them in the office :?: I really do not want to take the time in the field to manually correct the lines, and have entered General Comments in the raw file that let's me know which lines to correct in the office. If the Figure/Line Group number was included in the raw and/or processed data I could easily correct the Figure/Line Group number using the notes I placed in the General Comments and reprocess the file. Due to field conditions, time restraints, etc. doing these types of corrections in the field is sometimes just not practical and can be easily done in the office. How do I accomplish this :?: :?:

BT
PS: :lol: can anybody answer this query :?:
Bill Tellier

Fix it first

Postby Darcy Detlor » Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:06 am

Hi Bill,

As shown in our movie, it is probably faster to make the correction immediately in the field. If you have incorrect connectivity because you had the wrong line selected, then just:

Undo last shot
Change the current figure
Choose "Previous Shot (Repeat Shot)"

and the problem is solved. I think that it is easier to do this in 15 seconds than try to make a note that you had an incorrect line, then try to figure out what that meant the next day in the office.

Just my thoughts...
Darcy Detlor,
President,
MicroSurvey Software Inc.
darcy.detlor@microsurvey.com
Darcy Detlor
Site Admin

Return to FieldGenius