SUPPORT QUERY

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

Richard Sands

SUPPORT QUERY

Post by Richard Sands » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:04 pm

Gday from Downunder.
Just wondering if email I got re support is legit or not. No problems if it is, just checking. It sounds OK, but maybe its not and powers to be need to know of it? What made me wonder it was from a Colin Parker but signed by Darcy
regards Richard
part of message-

We have also implemented the GotoAssist system where we can view your desktop, or show you our desktop adding another dimension to our support. This system helps us make sure that problems are dealt with as quickly as possible, and no issues fall through the cracks.
With your current MicroSurvey Support Contract, you can be confident that your investment in MicroSurvey solutions will be efficiently managed, enabling you to focus your organization’s time and resources to improving your business.
Please find attached a document that will tell you how to get support via our new On-line Support Center.
If you have any question or concerns please feel to contact us at 1-800-668-3312.
Sincerely,
Darcy Detlor
President
MicroSurvey Software Inc.

Brian Sloman
Product Manager

Post by Brian Sloman » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:18 am

Yes, the email is from us. Colin Parker is our Vice President of Sales and Marketing.

Richard Sands

Post by Richard Sands » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:07 pm

Thanks Brian, there's been so much junk about lately and your site doesn't seemed to be spared it I am very wary. Richard