2008 Upgrade.

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

2008 Upgrade.

Postby B. K. Lemons » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:58 pm

Thank you, Mr. Deltor, for your reply and your offer, before your locking the thread below to prevent reply. Perhaps I'll take you up on your offer. However, it will take some thought. In the event you have any other major policy changes in mind for the future, it would be helpful to know about those in advance, if possible.

Regarding your car keys, unlike the USB key, car keys don't cost $1,000.00 to replace. So like you, I don't worry about losing my truck keys. Besides, unlike the USB key, I'm able to have as many "backup" copies of my truck keys as I want, copies that I can grab and go with in a moment's notice. I'm even able to keep backup copies of my truck keys in my safe deposit box at the bank, along with backup copies of the product keys for all the other software I use.

Also, my truck, having been programmed just once, has keyless entry for every use after that initial programming. Food for thought for the 2010 update.

By the way, how long are the upgrade "sale" prices good for?
B. K. Lemons

Postby Darcy Detlor » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:09 am

Dear Mr. Lemons,

We have not officially set a date for the introductory prices to end, but you will receive plenty of notice.

By the way, the T comes before the L in my name.
Darcy Detlor,
President,
MicroSurvey Software Inc.
[email protected]
Darcy Detlor
Site Admin

Postby B. K. Lemons » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:04 pm

Thanks for the info.

Sorry about the misspelling.
B. K. Lemons

Return to MicroSurvey CAD