[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MicroSurvey Software Inc. • View topic - FIELD BAGS FOR TRACKER

FIELD BAGS FOR TRACKER

Discussion of FieldGenius related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

FIELD BAGS FOR TRACKER

Postby Richard Sands » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:26 pm

Richard Sands

Postby hwchaffee » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:01 am

hwchaffee

Postby CHRIS L » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:20 am

CHRIS L

FIELD BAG

Postby Richard Sands » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:03 pm

Thanks, I'll check out. Do they (two technologies) answer you - I tried a while back and got no response).
Put the tracker in a trash bag and get the Allegro CX! Thats 'comforting words' - just bought it - and used it on about 3 jobs!!
Whats the issues with Tracker? Better to know before rather than later what I should have done to prevent something. (I have been wondering why it disappeared from this site). Or is it just that its not so well spec'd?

regards, Richard
Richard Sands

Postby rgreen00 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:51 pm

I have been using the Tracker for a couple of years, with no issues except a key has come off twice...no big problem...under warranty..

The black softside case that you can order is not really all that handy, especially in cold weather...the plastic view window really makes the glare terrible, and the plastic window gets stiff in the cold, making the touchscreen hard to manipulate...

I bought a 12" tool bag from Sears....carries the tracker, toilet paper and extra batteries with no problem...use either hand handles or a shoulder strap.... works good...

Randy Green
rgreen00

Postby hwchaffee » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:42 pm

The biggest problem with the tracker is low battery life. After a couple of hours in cold weather the low battery light comes on. After 4 to 6 hours the battery is dead. I have tried new batteries, I have sent the unit back to Two Tech 3 times, the third time they gave me a new tracker, and every time I got the unit back I still had the exact same problem! I have wasted too much time trying to make a "lower cost" unit work.
hwchaffee

Re: FIELD BAGS FOR TRACKER

Postby wflux » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:43 am

wflux

TRACKER BAG

Postby Richard Sands » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:09 pm

Richard Sands

Return to FieldGenius