[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MicroSurvey Software Inc. • View topic - Move some files from 2005 to 2008?

Move some files from 2005 to 2008?

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

Move some files from 2005 to 2008?

Postby T.M. Moretz » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:42 pm

What is the name and location of the file in ICAD 2005 that holds the customized tool bar configurations that I have created and can it be imported into 2008?
Also, what is the name and location of the file that holds the MSCAD configurations that I have set in 2005 and can they be imported into 2008? Thanks in advance.
T.M. Moretz

CUSTOM TOOLBARS

Postby Richard Sands » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:43 am

Have you searched for files of '.mnu' extension?
They would be where you saved them to in 2005. Try exporting a toolbar from 2005 and see where it takes you.
I seem to remember reading somewhere that 2005 toolbars can be imported into 2008. I can't see why they wouldn't work when viewing them in a text editor. Sorry cant try as I dont have 2005 on my laptop.
Hope that little amount helps.
regards, Richard
Richard Sands

Postby Glen Cameron » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:14 am

Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
City of North Bay, Ontario
Glen Cameron

Custom toolbars

Postby T.M. Moretz » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:21 am

Thanks Glen, I moved the toolbars as outlined on page ten of the document and it worked fine but, now I am missing the last two icons(?) from the upper right portion of the screen that read "window" and "help". How can I get these back?
T.M. Moretz

Postby Glen Cameron » Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:15 pm

Those sound like the last two pulldown menus, that are missing. I would probably suggest a reset of the menus via the customize command.
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
Glen Cameron

Re-installed

Postby T.M. Moretz » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:57 am

Okay, the toolbar reset did not work for me so I uninstalled - three times. Each time I have done a search for anything that is MicroSurvey related - search microsurvey
search survey
search cad
search *.mnu
Each time I have deleted those items and still I don't have the two aforementioned pull down menus and my customised menues continue to automatically load - in the new install. There must be a file that the new install is finding that I can't find to delete. What could it be? :shock:
T.M. Moretz

Same problem

Postby T.M. Moretz » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:08 pm

T.M. Moretz

Re: Move some files from 2005 to 2008?

Postby rwhatman » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:32 pm

rwhatman

Postby Glen Cameron » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:04 am

Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
Glen Cameron

Return to MicroSurvey CAD