[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MicroSurvey Software Inc. • View topic - Checking out my licence overnight

Checking out my licence overnight

Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

Checking out my licence overnight

Postby cbunker » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:02 pm

After setting up MSCAD 2005 SP1.3 on a new Dell PC (at home), I've found that I cannot get my checked-out licence (from work) to work at home. I've done this in the past many times, but I've recently had to re-install MSCAD 2005 both at home and at work.

I've generated the register.txt file several times at home, and copied and pasted the code #2 into an email, which I then sent to myself at work. I copied that code into the correct field at work when checking out the licence file for use at home that night, and each time that I do so, MSCAD starts up at home in demo mode, making no mention of the transfer.lic file - whether it's there, and out of date, no good, etc. Nothing at all. I've checked to ensure that the file is in the same directory as icad.exe, and it is.

Any thoughts?

Chris
Chris Bunker, BMath, O.L.S., C.L.S.
T. A. Bunker Surveying Ltd.
150 John St. N., P.O. Box 1180
Gravenhurst, ON P1P 1V4
cbunker

Re: Checking out my licence overnight

Postby rwhatman » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:23 am

rwhatman

Postby cbunker » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:46 am

Chris Bunker, BMath, O.L.S., C.L.S.