MicroSurvey STAR*NET v6.0.42

Discussion of STAR*NET related issues and questions.

Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston

MicroSurvey STAR*NET v6.0.42

Postby Brian Sloman » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Hi,

An update to MicroSurvey STAR*NET is now available for download. This update adds support for Windows Vista and Windows 7, and fixes an issue in the STAR*TDS conversion utility where angles with zero-seconds were exported with an extra dash.

Complete Release notes are available here:
http://www.microsurvey.com/helpdesk/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=456

This update is now available for download here:
http://www.microsurvey.com/helpdesk/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=426

Any current MicroSurvey STAR*NET user with an activated USB license key can install and run this update without having to update their key.

Anyone without a USB license key can install and run this in DEMO mode which has all the capabilities of STAR*NET-PRO but is limited to 10 stations, 100 observations and 15 GPS vectors.
Brian Sloman
Development Manager
MicroSurvey Software Inc.
Brian Sloman
Product Manager

Re: MicroSurvey STAR*NET v6.0.42

Postby Omni-Means » Wed May 18, 2011 9:56 am

There have been 647 downloads. I assume my problems are at this end. I downloaded the update and got an error "Invalid Drive: F:\". Dirve F is not assigned on this machine. I've downloaed the install to both this machine and a server location. Same error. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Stan
Omni-Means

Re: MicroSurvey STAR*NET v6.0.42

Postby jrlehti » Sat May 28, 2011 9:00 pm

When installing it will ask where to install. Replace F: with C: . If this question does not appear during typical install try same thing with Custom Install method.
jrlehti

Return to STAR*NET