MicroSurvey CAD can be run in a 30-day, fully functional trial period for demonstration purposes.
Existing MicroSurvey CAD users with a current (non-expired) maintenance subscription support plan must use the USB License Manager application to update their USB License Key(s) to continue running this version beyond the 30-day trial period. A current maintenance subscription plan (as of May 31, 2016) is required - keys will update to "16.01.00". If your maintenance plan has expired, please call MicroSurvey Software Inc. at 1-800-668-3312 or 1-250-707-0000 or contact your local MicroSurvey dealer to renew it.
MicroSurvey Software Inc. is proud to announce the release of MicroSurvey CAD 2016 Service Pack 1 which provides powerful new and enhanced capabilities, steamlined workflows, and important bug fixes that continue to make MicroSurvey CAD the absolute best choice for land surveying and civil engineering projects. Notable improvements in this update include:
Existing MicroSurvey CAD users can easily upgrade using the automatic updater tool within MicroSurvey CAD. The updater will run for all users by default every 14 days. The updater can also be run on-demand at any time by typing UPDATECHECK at the command line, or by clicking the Check For Updates command which is available on the Help ribbon or menu.
- The latest IntelliCAD 8.1b engine features automatic workspace saving, improved stability with NVidia Quadro video cards, and over 140 other important fixes;
- scanner QA Protocol Report helps Leica ScanStation users validate the accuracy of their scanners and the resulting point cloud data.
- 3D Orbiting has been improved, making working with 3D data easier than ever;
- the Symbol Librarian is more flexible with its new options to Add, Edit, Delete, and Duplicate symbols;
- importing collada files from the SketchUp 3D Warehouse has been simplified and streamlined;
- direct access to the Valtus Online Store makes it a breeze to purchase high-resolution aerial imagery for your projects;
- and much more! Full details are available in the MicroSurvey CAD 2016 Release Notes.
Because this is a major update, a valid (non-expired) Annual Maintenance Subscription is required for existing users to upgrade from previous versions. You can view your AMS expiry date and update your USB license key via the USB License Manager application (Start > Programs > MicroSurvey CAD 2016 > USB License Manager). To avoid any downtime, it is recommended that you update your USB license key prior to installing this upgrade.
New users can try MicroSurvey CAD 2016 with Service Pack 1 in a 30-day, fully functional trial period for demonstration purposes. Please click here to request your trial version!