- The imagery loads in the background as you work.
- No data massaging needed. 30 cm resolution, overlayed on your local coordinate system.
- With HxIP images your Intellectual Property rights are clearly known.
- Reliability for accuracy and quality.
- Wide coverage through a single user interface.
- Realize efficiencies in planning and workflow.
- You own your geospatial data used in conjunction with the imagery and very liberal licenses for derived products.
- HxIP has well defined positional accuracy standards that adhere to national mapping accuracy standard.
- Ability to create stunning deliverables.
- Current information with a planned refresh schedule.
- Ability to order digital image files when required.
2. Quality control – When a detailed topographic survey has been completed, the high quality imagery can be used to check for missed features. The high accuracy will make it easy to overlay this for a close match with your own data that will highlight where the missed features are.
3. Natural Boundary Determination – Surveying the natural boundary of a lake, river, ocean or other water body can often be a time-consuming, dangerous and difficult task. With the HxIP Imagery, you can achieve results that in many cases will be comparable or better to a field survey when boundaries are inaccessible or difficult to measure using conventional or GNSS methodology.
4. Proposals – Quickly come up with proposals for developers by augmenting your own existing information with information from the HxIP imagery to compile a legitimate proposed plan of development that will closely agree with an actual field survey.
5. Presentation – Create deliverables that contain the HxIP imagery to present a stunning product for your clients.
Purchase individual images directly from the Valtus store Buy Now