One-Day Field Inspector/Construction Surveyor FieldGenius Training in Michigan, February 2020. Hosted by Technical Support Representative; How Li
Where is it?
What is the cost?
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This training program will cover most aspects of using FieldGenius and will cover strategies and techniques for surveying in a GNSS/RTK setting. There will be ample time to get questions answered after the presentation. Ratio of time in the office and field will depend on weather and experience level of attendees.
- Basic Survey Theory
- Project setup and instrument configuration
- Data collection (Storing points, linework etc.)
- Imports (XML, DWGS, ASCII)
- Staking (staking list, stake to alignment/surface, staking methods)
- 3D Modelling - Volume checks (stockpiles/excavations)
- Exports (cutsheet reports, ASCII, DXF)
Prerequisites: To get the most out of this course, we suggest having the latest version of FieldGenius Premium. This program will be what the curriculum is based on.
To register, or for more information, please contact Kailey Shearer at 250-707-2580 or [email protected]