MicroSurvey CAD Training Movies
- Subscribe to youtube.com/c/MicroSurveyTraining for regularly posted "Tips and Tricks" videos from our support and training staff.
- Movies will play on an Android device. Movies will play on an iOS device, you can ignore the prompt to install the "Techsmith" app.
- For maximum viewing you can press F11 to hide some of your toolbars. Press it again to restore the toolbars.
- Table of contents or playback controllers will "autohide," but you can restore them by mousing over the playback area.
- Overview movies will end with a collection of clickable links so you can access further related information on the topic.
- If required, you can download all of the MicroSurvey CAD movies to your computer for off line viewing.
Movie Section List
|Open or Import CAD||Drawing Cleanup Tools|
|Adding Single Points||Adding Multiple Points|
|Save to CAD and Other Formats||Save to Field Formats|
|Batch COGO - New Batch and Lot Entry||Batch COGO - House Corners|
|Batch COGO - Edit and Rerun||Batch COGO - Continue and Edit Again|
|Right of Way||Join Points by Range|
|Best Fit Line||Best Fit Curve|
|Split the backlines of a block into short segments||X,Y,Z Coding Linework Generation|
|SDRMap Linework Generation|
|Area using point numbers||Fast Area by Picking Objects|
|Calculate Area by Sliding Bearing||Calculate Area by Swinging into a Curve|
|Calculate Area by Swinging into a Line||Calculate Radial Lot Line for a given Area|
|Lot Definition||Design a House and place House on Lot|
|Create a Block and Subdivide into Lots||Place Houses on Lots, Generate Reports|
|Multiple radial ties and Table||Multiple Perpendicular Ties|
|Curve Table||House Ties|
|Coordinate Table||Line Table|
|Insert and Manipulate Raster Images||Placing and Clipping a Geo-referenced Image|
|Insert Bing Imagery|
|Creating a Surface from Points and Breaks||Special Cases for Surface Creation|
|Inspecting your Surface||Controlling Display of Surface with Boundaries|
|Drawing and Labeling Contours||Intersect Slope|
|3D Offset||Auto Site Design|
|Choosing a Volumetrics Method||Surface Volumetrics|
|Volumes using the Area Method||Verifying Area Method Volume Results|
|Entity Volumetrics and Surface Area|